Thursday, August 03, 2006

Sigh. . .

I was doing so good at posting! Well, it's been what, two weeks now. Good grief. I feel like I have been going nonstop for the past two weeks. There's always some project to work on, something to clean, something to cook, always something. Anyway, I have finished my computer armoire. Yes, you heard right. It only took me way, way, longer than I expected, but it is now finished. I threw my back out trying to lift it today. Not fun! So I spent the rest of the day laying flat on my back trying not to move. Grrrrr! I hope to get the armoire in the house from the garage at some point tonight. Hopefully my husband can figure it out because I will be no help. I will take pictures when it is all in place and post them so you can see what has been consuming way too much of my time! Alrighty then. I'm off to do more somethings!

Good night!

No comments: