Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm Back!

Okay, so I had access to the internet while on my vacation, but I just didn't feel like blogging.

It's been quite a while. I was gone for, let's see, 23 days. Wow! Quite the vacation. But I had a lot of fun visiting friends and family and the place that I call "home". I don't know what it is about that place, but it's just special. Funny how a place can just feel like home. I didn't grow up in the valley that I now love. I visited it once while checking out colleges and something just felt right and I knew that I was suppose to be there. And now, since I live thousandss of miles away, whenever I get the chance to visit that valley, a wonderful peaceful feeling comes over me and I'm home.

Of course, I love my home here. In fact, the moment I walked through the door into my house after the vacation I turned around and told my husband that I just loved our house. I do love my house! I just wish it was in my beloved valley in another state! Ahhh. . .well, someday we will go back to our home. I'll just have to build this exact house there!

I haven't done much since we got home. I've just been readjusting to being here and trying to get back on schedule with everything. Tomorrow I plan to do some deep cleaning and then hopefully some organizing of my new office space.

Anyway, sorry so boring. Actually, I doubt anyone even reads this anymore, not that anyone ever did read it. I promise to write more now that my life has returned to normal.

No comments: