Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Too Cool Tuesday!

Okay, I know, the title is a little cheesy. But it's just fun to have some theme days with cheesy names. I think this title is pretty broad, so it will probably cover just about anything that I think is cool. And here is today's super cool thing:


Yes, a dresser is super cool! Especially when you hear the history behind why I think a dresser is super cool. I have been married for five years now. I know, it's not that long, but of those five years of marriage, we have never had a dresser. I have stacked my clothes under beds, on closet shelves, in suitcases; but never in a dresser. We bought a beautiful bed that I just love, but nothing else. And so I have been on the lookout, always, for a dresser to match our bed.


Believe me, there have been plenty of dressers that I liked, but none to fit the budget. Until I found the beauty pictured above. I found this dresser on craigslist.com (an online classified listing) and was able to purchase it for $175! Wow! How great is that?! It is solid mahagony wood and it is gorgeous. And it matches my bed perfectly! I am so excited about it. I actually like to be in my bedroom now. Before, we only had the bed. And for a while we had a bunch of plastic bins stacked together to form a desk for our computer. Well, no more my friends. My bedroom is a peaceful oasis now. I love it! Too cool!

No comments: