Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Not Much

Hmmm. . .life goes on. Most days are the same. We're pretty much home bodies and just like being home. The other week however, my life was quite hectic. There was something scheduled for every single day of the week. I had to give a talk on Mother's Day. The next day was hubby's birthday. The next day I had to run all sorts of errands in preparation for the rest of the week. The next day was E's birthday. The next day I had to make a dessert for a church function. The next day was a church family carnival. The next day I had to teach a class to some scouts and throw a birthday party for E. Needless to say, I collapsed in a heap on the floor after the birthday party and said, "No more!" I was done.

I don't mind being involved in lots of activities. I just have a hard time when there is something every single day. I don't know what I'll do when my children are older and are involved in many different activities. I would rather have more together time at home than be involved in every activity available. I think it's best for my family and for my sanity! I guess we'll find a balance when we get there.

No comments: