A small glimpse into the life of me and my crazy-wonderful life! I am really enjoying this homemaking business and hope to share it with whoever wants to listen.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Picture update
That's mud folks, not chocolate. This girl loves her some mud! Yuck!
Little Miss, swimming in a sea of cheerios. No, I did not pose this. She dumped out an entire package of cheerios all over the kitchen and when I found her, she was "swimming".
also, I just created a blog finally, well its been a few weeks I don't know if you got my email, but its hulagirlclark.blogspot.com check it out, you can see us in Hawaii! And yes we love it here!
2 comments:
Hey Tiff, how are you? Your little Sophi is so dang cute, she reminds me so much of Ty. They get into everything they can! And I love the new do!
also, I just created a blog finally, well its been a few weeks I don't know if you got my email, but its hulagirlclark.blogspot.com check it out, you can see us in Hawaii! And yes we love it here!
Post a Comment