Thursday, March 15, 2007

All day sickness

I've had it pretty easy with my pregnancies. I don't get really sick and I've never thrown up. I have been nauseous, but nothing too bad. I was never sick at all when I was pregnant with Sophie. Well, it hit me on Tuesday. Blah! Why is it called Morning Sickness when it happens whenever and can last forever? I have been nauseous, constantly, for three days now. It really puts a damper on anything I try to do. There are varying degrees of my nausea (there have been a few times when I have hovered over the toilet) but it's constant. And I don't like it! I can do things in the morning for short spurts of time. But my afternoons are completely wasted. The only thing that makes me feel somewhat better is to lay down. On the bright side, I know that compared to others, this is nothing. It's just something new to me and I am adjusting. Man, I thought I had everything down!

In other random news. Can I just ask what in the world is up with American Idol? I mean, who is voting? Don't get me wrong, I think Sanjaya is a cute kid and all. And he certainly can sing better than me, but come on! He just doesn't have what the other contestants have. He has no volume or umph. Why is he still on the show? Why? Okay, stepping down now.

1 comment:

Shera said...

Thank you for mentioning American Idol! The whole Sanjaya thing was totally getting under my skin too - he must have a plethora of little girlz voting for him each week LOL!