skip to main | skip to sidebar

From My Front Porch Looking In

A small glimpse into the life of me and my crazy-wonderful life! I am really enjoying this homemaking business and hope to share it with whoever wants to listen.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Wallowing

I've been wallowing in my nauseous misery for the past few days. (In case any of my avid readers were wondering!) I'll try to do some posting tomorrow. Until then, I will go wallow some more. Blah!
Posted by Tiff at 6:21 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

Shout Out



Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (34)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ▼  March (13)
      • A hiatus of sorts
      • Haircut Saga
      • A different look at Mary Poppins
      • Wallowing
      • Babies Laughing
      • All day sickness
      • The Baby Bump
      • Time Out for Me
      • The Distortion Of Beauty
      • Homemaking Meme
      • A few items of housekeeping to address
      • Of TV and such things
      • Ahem. . .ahem. . .I have an announcement to make!
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2006 (26)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (8)

Blogs I Read

  • A Place Called Home
  • Bibilical Womanhood
  • BooMama
  • Charming the Birds from the Trees
  • Homeliving Helper
  • In the Midst of It
  • Rocks in My Dryer
  • The Sparrow's Nest

Links

  • The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
  • Ladies Against Feminism
  • Sense and Sensibility