Thursday, October 19, 2006

Organization


I love to organize! I like my closets to be nice and neat. It's not enough for things to be in their proper place; I like them in containers in their proper place. Even if a closet is all organized, if the stuff is just sitting on the shelves and not in containers of some sort, it just isn't the ideal for me. I know, I'm crazy! I have been organizing this week. I finished cleaning out the closet under the stairs and it looks great. I also reorganized our DVD's and got out our surround sound system that has been sitting in a box for a year and a half. I reorganized the children's closets. I started filing all of the papers that have been collecting in drawers and cupboards for a year. (Haven't had a filing cabinet and just barely got one.) I thought I was organized, but I did all this and now I feel organized. Of course, there are still a few more closets and cupboards to go before everything has a proper place (in a proper container of course!)

No comments: