Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Baby Bump

Is it possible to show when you are five weeks pregnant? I've gained seven pounds since I got pregnant. And my pants don't fit anymore. I put on my most favorite pair of jeans yesterday (favorite because they fit perfectly and they are stretchy and comfortable) and well, let's just say that seven extra pounds fills out those jeans to a tight-jean look you don't want to see. Tight in as, "Oh my goodness, how does she breathe in those!" Ummm. . .that's not suppose to happen yet! I have never shown this early. I could understand showing earlier with a second pregnancy, but this is my fourth! The earliest I have started showing was at four months. Did I mention I've never shown this early? Okay, maybe other people can't tell. But I can because my pants don't fit. Yes, I already said that too. I'm just a little confused. Time to pull out the next size pants. Luckily, I have mutliple sizes because I don't like wearing maternity clothing. I have varying sizes because I am varying sizes on my way up and on my way down. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't fret. You are so beautiful and even more being pregnant. I wish I could be in your shoes. Sara is showing so much now, too. But like you said this is her second. Anyway, we all still think you are beautiful!