I have been married for almost six years. (Holy cow!) I have moved six times. And no, we are not military. That's a lot, I think. I guess we just like change. We've lived in three different apartments and three different houses. The longest amount of time we have lived anywhere was for 15 months. Sheesh! We have now been in this house for 14 months and, well, it's getting time to move again.
I was going to write a Christmas letter this year to update all of our friends and family about the happenings in our family. But when I sat down to write it, there wasn't much to report. I'm not complaining at all. It's been nice to have a "normal" year. 2005 was crazy with moving across the country, buying and selling houses, having a baby. The only thing I could think to write about for 2006 was to say that we didn't do any of the things that we did in 2005. I guess our lives don't stay the same for long. And I was thinking that based on our history, we have been long over due for some major changes in our lives. And wouldn't you know, last week something big happened.
I can't go into too many details yet because things aren't completely finalized, but it is a big change. It would be us moving to another town about four hours away. I want to do it. The town we would be moving to is small. I love small towns! We live in a huge city right now, lost in suburbia. The town we would move to is just so cute. Housing is little more expensive, but still doable. I hope that we get to go there. Of course, the down side to all of this is that I would be left behind to sell the house while hubby goes there to work. I hate selling houses! So that part isn't good, but I think that moving to this small town would be really good for our family. I hope that it works out and things go smoothly. I guess we will find out soon enough, so I will update when I know more.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment