So apparently I don't know what I'm talking about when I say it's high time for some life changing event to take place. We are NOT moving. It seemed as though everything was headed that direction (to move) and then suddenly, things changed and we are not moving. We will be staying put for the time being. I am a little disappointed because I really like the town we would have moved to. But it's all good! There are lots of good things about not moving.
We don't have to sell our house
Our family won't be separated
We have so many wonderful friends and neighbors here
We love our ward
We might be able to do some home improvements
So there are lots of positives. I guess we will just have to come up with something else for our big life changing event. Okay, it's dinner time and the kids are grumpy.
See ya later!
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment