As promised, here is my home. There are a few rooms missing because they are not clean yet so I will post them later. But we'll start at the beginning. This is my entryway/front door.
This is suppose to be the diningroom just off of the entryway but we use it as a whatever room. Our computer is in here right now.
This is the hallway to the kitchen, laundry room, and half-bath. I like to think of it as my little gallery.
The impressive half-bath. It needs some decorating help.
The family room looking from the entryway.
The family room looking from my "gallery".
The family room looking toward the front door.
This is suppose to be the diningroom just off of the entryway but we use it as a whatever room. Our computer is in here right now.
This is the hallway to the kitchen, laundry room, and half-bath. I like to think of it as my little gallery.
The impressive half-bath. It needs some decorating help.
The family room looking from the entryway.
The family room looking from my "gallery".
The family room looking toward the front door.









1 comment:
Now that I have had the tour - I don't need to come to San Antonio. JUST JOKING!
Your house is absoluetly beautiful. Want to come help me clean mine?
Love, Tams
Post a Comment